Skip to main content

Nugget & The Exotic Islands

These tourist destinations are the definition of perfection when it comes to the island vacations. They offer picturesque landscapes, breathtaking views and so many wonderful activities. If you work hard, study hard, have a hectic life, these are the places you need for the ultimate relaxing vacation. See the top five reasons why they deserve a place on your travel list!
MALDIVES
~ Beautiful over-water bungalows sitting on crystalline blue waters
~ Amazing underwater wildlife and reefs and mass gathering of manta rays
~ Otherworldly blue glowing beaches (as featured in Nugget & The Beaches)
~ Maaya Thila - popular dive site to swim with whale sharks
~ Epic sunsets over the Indian Ocean
Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/521432463090776973/
BORA BORA
~ Beautiful over-water bungalows sitting over turquoise lagoons
~ Aqua Safari - explore the ocean floor of an aquatic paradise
~ Exciting nightlife - many night clubs around the island
~ Exhilarating Water sports - kiteboarding, jet skiing, windsurfing, parasailing, scuba diving
~ Thrilling Glass-bottom boat tours and aerial sightseeing tours
Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/331366485060506121/
PALAWAN ISLAND, PHILIPPINES
~ Stunning beaches - some of the prettiest in the world and in a great abundance
~ Wonderful Local hospitality - friendly people with a warm and welcoming culture
~ Exquisite Snorkeling and diving - clear sea waters offers an unique underwater spectacle
~ Delicious Local cuisine - fresh seafood caught only a couple hours before cooking
~ Island hopping - take small boats to different islands in the area
Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/60728294953633023/
KO PHI PHI ISLANDS, THAILAND
~ Soothing Kayaking - paddle around the island in the beautiful waters
~ Scrumptious Street food - some of the most delicious and authentic Thai food
~ Thrilling Night life - vibrant night life with fire shows, beach parties, unique bars
~ Monkey beach - you get to see and feed little monkeys, just don't hold out on them...
~ Top tourist spots - Maya Bay, Long Dalam Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Lagoon, Marketplace

Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/Ae8IQYdY0nxalI-f12lDJCa9YfYNWSuZK734IC6uXqz8YrNQFRta3K0/
EXUMA, BAHAMAS
~ Sandbars and water - perfectly powdery white sands and crystal clear, impossibly blue waters
Spectacular Diving and snorkeling - one of the most incredible underwater environments
~ Swim with pigs - as your boat approaches, friendly pigs greet you in the water
~ Swim with sharks -  2 - 3ft nurse sharks swarm near docks
~ Delectable Bahaman cuisine - local chefs excel at preparing fresh seafood delicacies
Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/341077371750087276/
I don't think you need any more convincing that looking at these pictures and videos. The sights, the activities, the beauty, the everything about these places make me wish I could book my flights immediately! These are a MUST on any bucket list and I these places are the top five on my list.
COMMENT BELOW and share your thoughts on these vacation spots - tell me some of your top bucket list places and don't forget to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter for updates!

Comments

  1. Bora Bora and Maldives are my favourite. I really wish one day I can visit there and for a vacation. Are those resorts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Bora Bora and Maldives thrive on tourism so both of them have really nice resorts. The over water bungalows are part of the resort that you can stay in

      Delete
    2. I'd love to stay in those bungalows, looks so relaxing :)

      Delete
  2. This is why i keep this blog pinned.! Always amzing stuff! The maldives! Bahamas is next year! Sigh thank you for your constant amazingness! 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks for your feedback! I don't think I'll ever want to leave these places when I visit

      Delete
  3. Wow. Amazing vacation spots. I'm updating my bucket list and just adding these places. If i can go to any one, i'll be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello :)
      they should all be on our bucketlist!
      have any favourites?

      Delete
  4. PALAWAN!! ooohh water so clear

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a while since I last visit you nugget, I'm so sorry. I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH! Lots of catching up to do... you know I love my Maldives! Bora Bora looks so cool too! Although, I wish I had the guts to swim with pigs in the Bahamas. Thanks nugget for all the cool things u share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I missed you sammies! I had you in mind all the time for Maldives :)
      really hope you get to visit one day :*

      Delete
  6. I want to visit the Maldives.. Bora Bora...the Philippines and Thailand. Really can't just choose one. Always heard about these places but never took the time to research them. Now that you've done all the work nugget... let's gooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could visit those places now!
      Your bucket list places probably got so many places added to them ;)

      Delete
  7. I want to go bahamas and feed the pigsss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they jump in the water to greet u as soon as your boats come in too

      Delete
  8. Those videos you attached make me crave these places. all of them look so great. I'm so going to organise to go at least 1 of these spots next year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the videos, I'm hoping that when I visit one day I can start a video blog too

      Delete
  9. bora bora is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these picks, bora bora and maldives are my dream destinations <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone who hears about those places puts them on their list lol

      Delete
  11. ...swimming with sharks in Bora Bora lol
    i'll think about that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're nurse sharks, supposed to be harmless. from my reading, they haven't had any incidents with them yet so you should be safe :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Other Travel Nugget Posts:

Nugget & The Mountains

As a child,  when you were taught to draw a mountain, it was always some form of an inverted triangle with a rounded top. Drawing a flat-top mountain or multiple pillars would definitely be considered incorrect in art class. However, these mountains prove otherwise. CAPPADOCIA, ANCIENT REGION OF ANATOLIA Cappadocia is a historical region which lies in the plateau of central Anatolia, Turkey. It's most amazing feature is the unique chimney fairy rocks which were formed by volcanic eruptions and erosion which shaped the pillars. Humans burrowed into these chimneys and made it their own, building underground cities which I’d like to venture into, just for curiosity's sake. Although I’m fascinated by these structures, I don’t want to see them from standing on the ground. I’ve never been hot air ballooning and the thought of floating in the air always seems scary, but with the amazing view of the Cappadocia landscape, I’ll be willing too.   UNESCO World Heritage Site  -