Skip to main content

Nugget & The Tree Tunnels

Is there anything more magical than walking through a perfect canopy of the most beautiful flowers? It doesn't matter if they were formed through the grace of nature or sculpted by the hands of inspired gardeners. They are nothing short of being both beautiful and enchanting.

GYENOGHWA STATION, JINHAE
For me, Japan is synonymous with sakuras, commonly known as cherry blossoms and to experience a tunnels of them would be amazing. The Gyeonghwa Station in South Korea is one of the top spots to take photos of this pale pink ocean in Jinhae. 
Photo credit:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/306104105897175941/
WISTERIA FLOWER TUNNEL, KITAKYUSHU
The Wisteria Flower Tunnel in the Kawachi Fuji Garden seems to be a scene taken from a fairytale. This enchanting canopy is home to over 150 Wisteria flowering plants. Walking under these multi-coloured tunnel will truly be a magical experience.
Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/307300374564851444/
TUNNEL OF LOVE, KLEVAN
The Tunnel of Love is found on the outskirts of a little town in Ukraine, Klevan where a private railway track became overgrown by green arches. It is a very popular spot for couples to take photographs mainly due to its name and an interesting legend. It is believed that any wish of someone in love, made while walking through the tunnel will come true. I need to take a walk there, I have some wishes that I need to come true.
 Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/192177109070584634/
BONN, GERMANY
Every spring,  streets in Bonn, Germany becomes tunnelled with flowers, exploding with a beautiful shade of pink as cherry blossoms bloom. Imagine strolling through Germany with such beauty overhead.
Photo credit: www.earthporm.com
GINKGO TREE TUNNEL, TOKYO
I think I can do an entire article on tunnels in Japan, they have so many amazing ones! These dazzling sea of yellow trees were strategically placed to create a beautiful awning in Tokyo, Japan.
Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/532269249682353780/
JACARANDAS WALK, JOHANNESBURG
A purple paradise comes to life each Spring as thousands of jacaranda trees bloom above suburban streets of Johannesburg, South Africa. Over one hundred years ago, these trees were imported from South America and planted along the sidewalks of developing areas to become the beautiful forest it is today.
Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/496451558905314394/
LABURNUM TUNNEL, WALES
The most popular feature of the Bodnant Garden of Wales is the artificial tunnel of beautiful laburnum flowers. When in bloom, it entirely covers the arch and forms a beautiful canopy, similar to that of the wisteria tunnel.
Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/139822763409692811/
If I had to pick my favourite, it would definitely be Wisteria tunnel and the cherry blossom tunnels. They look so magical. Share your thoughts in the comment section below!


Comments

  1. Well nugget, I think we have similar taste. Your favorites are also mine! :) that means you would be good company to travel with. I hope one day we find ourselves together at some of these beautiful places you've found and put together. Ginkgo Tree Tunnel's picture with the leaves on the floor looks like tortillas chips.... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol they do look like chips!....now i want chips...
      u sound like you'll be an amazing travel buddy :)

      Delete
  2. Germany so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can u imagine walking through those streets? :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks :)
      if u know of anymore nice ones, let me know

      Delete
  4. oooooohhh.. the tunnel of loveeeee!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u have someone to u want to take there? ;)

      Delete
  5. I'm not into flowers....but these things cool. Check out the balisier!!!! *jump and waves* Trinidad famous for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these tunnels nugget! I'd love to visit one day ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which is your favourite ali?!

      Delete
    2. Definitely the cherry blossom tunnels! It's so beautiful ❤️ I won't mind eating chicken nuggets and staring at those blossoms whole day

      Delete
    3. oh, i don't eat nuggets...cannibalism is against my principles

      Delete
    4. Id dip them in honey mustard and gobble away!

      Delete
  7. JAPAN!!!!! I'm trying to get my girlfrend to take me there next year. your should do a blog on Japan tourist spots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please tag me on ig if you take nice pics mr anderson!

      Delete
  8. Germany is definitely my pick...ooh those beautiful cherry blossoms will be a heavenly canopy to walk under...very romantic. Thanks lil nugget you're an excellent travel advisorπŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  9. Japan has so many more tree tunnels, not all are as popular as the ones mentioned, but just as beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a lot when I was researching, but these are just a few of my favourite. wish I could feature all

      Delete
  10. This is just beautiful, makes me think of a wedding

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. do you have a favourite one? :)

      Delete
    2. the purple ones, but that yellow is so striking, I've never seen anything like it

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. thanks!
      have a favourite?

      Delete
    2. i love the yellow. I'd love to visit in autumn, seems like the perfect place to be when the eaves fall

      Delete
    3. lol thats so true!
      just dive into a pile of those leaves

      Delete
    4. lol the inner child in me is so ready!

      Delete
  13. nope, I can't pick any favs from this list, all are great
    i just need to make sure and visit when they're in bloom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well if you're interested, I can help find out whens the best time of the yr to visit

      Delete

Post a Comment